Don’t forget to check out Denver County’s first ever county fair this weekend, July 28-21. The Denver County Fair will honor the fine traditions and values of America’s county fairs, which have been enjoyed by millions of people for over 100 years.
My prints and cards will be featured in the he Denver Handmade Alliance‘s Pop-Up shop in the Craft Pavilion along with lots of other cool artists. Be sure to check out the Craft Pavilion and all the other crafty booths!
National Western Complex
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver, CO 80216
Expo Hall, Hall of Education, Stadium Hall & Stadium
Thursday: 6pm – 10 pm
Special VIP Grand Opening Celebration 4pm – 6 pm
Friday: 10am – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Be sure to check out Denver’s first county fair and check out everything it has to offer:
- A Carnival, complete with rides and midway games
- A freakshow that will be second to none!
- Entertainment throughout the fair, every day!
- Major events planned for the Stadium Arena
- Bike Rodeo!
- Crazy foods and competitive eating contests!
- Pavilions designed for maximum public interaction!
- Animals, rockets, robots and so much more!