For Christmas, I made the boyfriend’s nieces aprons for their play kitchen. I wanted the aprons to match, but not to be identical. So I used some of the same fabrics for each but in different places.
The biggest challenge for this small project was my sewing machine. I had it cleaned last spring, but I have stitch issues that come and go. It gets cranky and only wants to work properly when it wants to. So I had to fight my way through the project.
I have to say that the second apron turned out better than the first. It was a combination of having a better feel for the project the second time around, plus my sewing machine was cooperating a little better.
I can’t wait to see the girls in their aprons!