As it has been slow at work and I am still a newbie, I have had the opportunity to do some internet adventuring
Here are a few of the fun/entertaining/delicious things I have found:
Courtesy of the Fontfeed , check out these amazing end credits
“With out a doubt one of the most beautiful title sequences ever, the intricate and sophisticated piece is a perfect marriage of art direction and design, motion graphics, music and typography.“
- This is my new favorite blog and I can’t wait to try the chicken salad recipe, even though I have previously claimed to dislike said salad.
- And check out the purlbeehive for a great selection of creative blogs. It kept me busy for a few hours this week.
- For the designers out there, check out this blog. Full of tips and free vector graphics.
- I will be trying this recipe out tomorrow night. Great for the summer weather that we are enjoying in Denver.
- If you are feeling crafty this week check this DIY site or The Big Ass Book of Crafts, a book I picked up from the library this week.
What internet adventures have you been on lately?